Shotcrete for New Slag Dumping Platform Withstand to High Temperature at Qatar Steel
Scope of Works:
- Erect scaffold and dismantle after finishing.
- Removing the existing brick work in front of the wall and removing the debris away from the site (designated area by MIC)
- Chipping all loose and weak concrete using electric equipment and removing the debris.
- Sandblasting take place for steel as well as concrete.
- Apply Sika Zinc Rich Primer for all existing reinforcement appeared.
- Drilling and install dowel/anchor bars at 2m c/c in both horizontal and vertical direction. The dimension of dowel/anchor will be 10mm diameter and minimum depth 200mm is buried into the existing concrete with anchoring grout Sikadur 31 CF Slow.
- Install 8mm thick uncoated pre-fabricated wired reinforcement mesh 200mm X 200mm cell.
- Soaking the surface using potable water.
- Apply Shotcrete using HTR Structural Shotcrete with 50-75mm thickness.
- Curing will be wet cure for 7 days.
- Cleaning and handing over the site.
- CLIENT QATAR STEEL CO.
- YEAR 2014
- WE DID DRY SHOTCRETE APPLICATION
- CATEGORY SHOTCRETE WORKS